How to cook broth
1. To cook the soup it is necessary to cook liquid. It can be chicken, beef, pork, lamb or any meat broth (eg, turtles or deer).
Meat broths are preparing very simply. Buy chicken (chicken thigh or back) or pork with bone, beef, lamb - preferably with bone, so the broth become nourishing. And it is good to choose low fat meat, so you do not have to catch the fat from the broth with a spoon. But in any case, the excess fat can be cut from meat before cooking.
Meat rinse thoroughly under the cold water, hand check that on the surface does not remain small remnants of the chopped bones, put in a pan, fill with water in the quantities in which you plan to get the broth. Please note that during the broth cooking , water usually evaporates at 50% or 30% (depending on the intensity of cooking, fire strength and the fact you closed the pan with a lid or not). But also note that, by adding to the broth ingredients for the soup, the level of water rises by about 30-40%.
2. Broth should be boiled over the very low heat so it eventually turned out beautiful - clear. In the formation of foam on its surface, it is necessary to remove it gently with a spoon and discard. If not, then the broth will not be transparent, and will have a little bitter taste.
Boil the broth of pork, beef or lamb should be an average of 3 hours - on a slow fire, covered with a lid, but not completely. Chicken broth is cooked for about 40 minutes - 1 hour.
3. Once soup boiled, salt it to taste - depending on the amount of water and the intensity of his cooking. Every chef adds its own amount of salt for 3 liters of broth, but on average, about 1 1/4 tbsp. In any case, when the broth for soup is ready, and you adding the ingredients into it, it should be tasted and, if necessary, salted.
Approximately half an hour before the end of the cooking broth, you can add black pepper peas (3-5 pcs.), a couple of bay leaves and other seasonings to your taste. Also you can add seasonings to the soup, when the main ingredients were added, or when recipe recommends to do so.
Also, as the liquid can be a plain water with dissolved bouillon cubes. This broth is suitable for people who like to cook soups quickly. But they are quite harmful to health.
There are also vegetables, mushrooms, fish broths, which is very easy to cook - add to pure water, previously cleaned, washed and chopped vegetables, mushrooms or fish, salt, spices, and cook until the broth (approximately 30-60 minutes depending on the number of products and their degree of hardness).
How to prepare the ingredients for Soup
4. Ingredients for soups can be very different. Such as potatoes, carrots, beets, peas, beans, cabbage, onions, garlic, meat, chicken, mushrooms, fish, hot dogs, sausages, rice, buckwheat, any herbs to taste, and much more. In any case, products for the soup should be fresh, high quality, with minimal chemical processing.
Vegetables and fruits, herbs for soups should be washed thoroughly, peeled, cleaned of dirt, mold and other damage. They should be sliced on the preparation technology of specific dishes.
It is impossible to provide unambiguous advice on the layout of products for the soup, because everyone has different tastes, habits and preferences. You have to try to cook different soups with various ingredients and broths, to gradually find your favorite recipe.
5. As for the question, how to cook soup from broth and prepared ingredients, just slowly add prepared and sliced products to boiling broth, boil them, add some salt, add seasonings to taste and eat!
In cooking cold soups, usually doing the opposite - first of all, combines prepared products in the pot or plate, salt them, pepper, if necessary, and pour the prepared liquid.
In any case, the cooking of any soup with a personal touch and savvy is welcomed.